The digital era is omnipresent on planet Earth at the moment.
The majority of Human beings spend most of their waking hours ‘plugged’ into diverse digital devices (TV, radio, tablets, computers, laptops, cellphones, etc.).
Are YOU perhaps one of them?
While digital devices are highly useful + practical, I believe that to lead a balanced lifestyle, it is essential to spend waking hours unplugged from the digital universe.
Tuning into Your Self as well as into the actual physical 3-D world surrounding YOU is important. Unplugging yourself from the digital world allows YOU to be, without having any type of electronic stimuli. Relax, observe, create, play, rejuvenate, naturally, yay!
YOU may choose to unplug for 8 seconds, 15 minutes, 1 hour, 1 day, 3 weeks or more. The choice is absolutely yours. It is a beautiful daily|weekly habit to develop. Alone or with loved ones.
Remember that YOU may choose to unplug at any moment in time, whenever it feels appropriate. It is blissfully refreshing & simple.
Inspired to experience more unplugged moments in your life?
Here are 33 ideas to joyfully explore UNPLUGGED Moments:
- Play gameboards
- Walk outdoors, in Nature
- Dance (with or without music)
- Relax. Breathe. EnJOY the moment.
- Take photographs (be as creative as YOU wish)
- Write whatever sings to your heart, in a journal or other
- Make a list of everything YOU are grateful for 🙂
- Read a paper book (your library has many)
- Admire the sky, the stars, the clouds
- Watch a sunset or sunrise (or both)
- Go swimming, kayaking, cycling, hiking or any outdoor activity
- Participate to a Paint Nite event
- Color in your favourite coloring book
- Sing (a capella or at karaoke)
- Meditate in silence
- Go see a musical concert, a theatre play
- Cook or bake your favourite delicious recipe
- Plan your next FUN vacation
- Visit a botanical garden
- Take a bath (with Epsom salts or essential oils)
- Light a candle (or 2)
- Express your wildest dream to a stranger
- Create (anything YOU feel inspired to)
- Go somewhere new
- Take a bike tour of your city (be a tourist)
- Attend a Meetup event
- Go on a picnic (in a park or your living room)
- Organize a unique surprise party for someone YOU love!
- Jump on a trampoline
- Ride a horse
- Volunteer your time
- Mail a gift, a letter, a postcard
Leave the digital era behind.
Experience life creatively, naturally.
Most importantly, burst with unplugged FUN!